Monday, January 28, 2008

Day 40: Bux.to premium membership upgraded

Alright finally after waiting for 2 working weeks and countless support tickets and request of investigation, i received my premium upgrade from bux.to 2 hours ago! Let's go over the benefits of having a premium account from bux.to



  • Surf Ads guaranteed loaded with minimum 20 ads every Day!
  • Earn $0.0125 each click and $0.0125 each click from your referrals.
  • Priority Payments.
I got a minimum of 31 ads as of today.


Every click is $0.0125 from myself and each of my referrals but the stats for today have not been updated but oh well, can't wait to cash out. Here's my earnings for today


Priority payment. Now the real project shall start, i will be cashing out $48 as of 28 January, it will be about 30 business days from now to receive the cash as compared to 60 business days of standard member.


All right i have cashed out and according to the forum, payment calculation from tri, one of bux.to admin
i will be receiving my money by 7th March.


So here's my update, will see how things goes. meanwhile do check out 2bux.com launching this coming friday.

3 comments:

Jesse said...

This is a crazy request, but i have linked to your blog and was wondering if you could do the same.

I just signed up today and am trying to keep track of my earnings in this experiment.

my site is http://buxtoexperiment.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Curioso,
También puedes darte de alta en bux.to haciendo click aquí

buxforeveryone said...

Want more referrals for bux.to then visit

http://buxtoreferralpurchase.blogspot.com/